Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Questions

Why does sunscreen make my eyebrows burn? Why do I have to battle wrinkles AND pimples...I thought I would be done with one before having to deal with the other. Why does it bug me so badly when people misspell things or use poor grammar? Why do I zero in on it EVERY TIME? Am I the only one who looks at little kids and predicts their future as the "cheerleader," the "bossy student council president," the "band geek," et cetera? Why does each of the previous make me roll my eyes and hope no one tags my kid as one (knowing full well they probably will?) In the long run, is it worse to be the bully or the bullied? Am I horrible because I want ex-boyfriends and ex-friends to be disappointed that I ended up so happy? Is it way too judgemental to assume a socioeconomic standard by the amount of pedestrians in an area? What genius plans roads and the timing of streetlights? Am I sick because I really want better footage of President Kennedy's assasination? Because I still remember the footage of Columbine where the kids ran past a body and I couldn't look away? Do I have to become my mother, who became my grandma, who morphed into my Nana? Would I become a snotrag if I suddenly had a lot of money? Is it terrible that I call my kids "dink" when they do something stupid? Why on earth are there still Facebook holdouts? Who killed Jon Benet? Does anyone have all the answers?

1 comment:

The Reese Family said...

You are crazy but I guess that is why I love you. And I know I have major grammatical and spelling errors. There are probably at least 3 in that one sentence.