Monday, September 29, 2008

The boy cracks me up...

when he isn't making me so nuts that I want to pull a Homer and squeeze his neck until his eyes pop out, that is. (Again, I would never actually DO that, it just makes watching the Simpsons THAT much funnier to me.) This morning the boy woke me up to tell me about his dream. He was in the museum and it had lots of ramps and stairs and they went up and up and up and up. And there were ANIMALS there and SNAKES! Somehow I distracted him enough to back to sleep but he was back in a flash with one of his train cars. Its the one that the giraffe head moves back and forth as the wheels turn and he was trying to get the giraffe out of the car. I told him that there was no way to get it out and that it didn't even have a real whole body in there...so the boy decided that we were going to get him some giraffes today. With "roll full bodies and long necks." I asked him where we would find those particular types of giraffes and he said, "well, maybe at Can Soopers or maybe at Giraffe's R Us." Can Soopers must be where we get all of our canned food and where he got "Giraffes R Us" is beyond me...he corrected himself and said Toys R Us later - after I had a good laugh. I can't wait until he starts singing and using his very own lyrics. He got mad at the girl the other day because she was "erupting his reading." He cracks me up!

1 comment:

The Reese Family said...

He cracks me up too. That is awesome. I love the things that little kids say and they are even better and funnier the smarter they are. Makes me miss you guys. :(